We ship only when the entire payment is received. If for any reason shipping charges are calculated incorrectly (especially in the case of boats), you are responsible for the balance of shipping costs. Please contact us for an accurate shipping quote for all boat hulls and ready-to-run boats.
We ship via FedEx. If for any reason you must have United States Postal Service as your shipping method, please contact us.
ALL INTERNATIONAL BOAT/HULL ORDERS MUST HAVE SHIPPING CALCULATED OFFLINE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Your order will be shipped promptly (as soon as full payment has been received). Most orders ship on the following business day (excluding modified engines, hulls and RTR boats).
- Shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the items you order and your address. From time to time, shipping charges may be calculated incorrectly online.
We will notify you if additional shipping charges apply to your order (additional charges must be paid prior to shipping).
- From time to time, some items are out of stock. We will notify you of any back orders as quickly as possible.
- You should allow one week for engine modifications. We are often able to ship modified engines in less than one week if necessary. Please contact us if you need a quick turn-around.
- Boat Shipping –
- Domestic (US lower 48 states only) shipping for Bonzi 50”, 51” and 54” Ready-to-Run boats and Boat Hulls is $65.00 (including insurance).
- Our 64” Fountain and 84” Classic boats require a shipping quotation both domestically and internationally.
Click here to send us an email with your city, state, zip-code; or city, country, and postal code – for a boat shipping quotation (please include the boat model you are interested in)
- We will ship boats/hulls via FedEx - the USPS cannot accept such large boxes. Should you have any questions regarding the costs/potential price to ship, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to provide you with a shipping quote.
There is a 20% restocking fee on all returns of never-used/new products. No exceptions. There is a 50% restocking fee on ready-to-run boats. All Bonzi' products made with the highest quality materials and workmanship and come with our world-class support. We stand behind everything we sell - please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about our products. We'll do what we can to help you out!
"The craftsmanship, attention to detail and fantastic customer service truly sets Bonzi' Sports apart from all others in the R/C world. In fact, these traits that they display would make it hard for any company that custom builds anything for anyone to even come close."
- Bill Bowman, Laguna Beach, California -